And a big thank you to AWEX-Wallonia for their support and host on their booth.
Large crowd coming together to bring forward Radiotheranostics for cancer care.
– Growing network of Ambassadors committed to raise awareness and advance availability;
– Breaking barriers to enhance access for people living with cancer with the launch of RLT-Connect;
– Introducing new colleagues to complete the foundation’s dream team;
– Great success of Mr. Bind and his companions! Soon available in local languages;
– Flowing exchanges of ideas and projects to build hope for people living with cancer.
Heading back to the office with lot’s of exciting things to do 💡
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.