Event: 2023 EANM Annual Meeting
Date: September 9-13, 2023
Location: Austria Center Vienna (ACV)
We’ll be in Vienna for the 2023 EANM Annual Meeting. Don’t miss the opportunity to meet our team members and learn more about the foundation and our mission to improve the lives of patients across the globe with Radiotheranostics.
See you at the AWEX Booth #248
Three reasons why we should meet in Vienna:
1) Discover the RLT-Connect platform (Sunday 10th at 11:15 am, IBA booth #303)
Don’t miss out on Dr. Alice Viana’s presentation and launch of the platform connecting Nuclear medicine and manufacturers to enhance access to Radiotheranostics for patients that cannot afford it.
+ everyday on the Oncidium booth #248 at 1:30 pm CET!
2) Become an Ambassador
You wish to volunteer and you are:
- Experienced in the Nuclear medicine, Radiotheranostics and/or Radiopharmaceuticals field
- Working actively in the field and handling Radiotheranostics or planning to bring new radiotherapeutics in your country/region
- Aware of realities, challenges and opportunities in your country.
3) Help us enhance access
You do not wish to become an Ambassador but are keen on sharing with us your ideas and projects around:
- Enhancing access to Radiotheranostics locally or worldwide
- Raising awareness about Radiotheranostics among the non-Nuclear medicine community
- Introducing radiotherapeutics in your region.
BOOK A MEETING
More information about the EANM 2023 >>